(TM-1) Wooden Temple with Brass Minakari work
This beautifuly craftd temple (altar) is made with local wood named "SEVEN" popular in the state of Gujarat in India. The wooden surface is coated with brass foil and then embossed and filled with different colors called MINA. This brass minakari temple includes doors, 3 domes, 3 drawers and a sliding tray in the front for the prsad or candles.Go Back
- Shipping charges additional 20% shipping is charged for delivery in the states situated on the west coast like California, Texax, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, British Colambia and all Canadian states.
- Taxes will be applicable in Canada as per the rates prevailing in the province. No taxes for delivery in US & any other part outside Canada.
- There is no customs duty for deliveries in the US and Canada.
- Delivery for in-stock items may take 5 – 15 days depending on location.
- For customized items, delivery may take 3 – 6 months depending on the arrival of our next shipment. For such orders, we need 40% advance along with order and the balance can be paid when the order is ready to ship.
- All our products are under warranty for 6 months. The products, once shipped / picked up, cannot be returned. However for any technical issues or damage, we are responsible to resolve it. This also includes any damage during the shipment. For complete details of our policy, please refer to our terms & conditions.
All our artistic products are the result of great hard work of the artists and their talent. We are thankful to all our artists to offer such wonderful pieces of art. At the same time, we thank our customers for their interest, understanding, and support.