Where is Art Asia Imports located? Is there any shop / showroom OR display at warehouse?
Art Asia Imports is a Canadian company with its warehouse based in Buffalo, NY in USA. We don’t sell through any shop / showroom and there is no display anywhere in US / Canada. We supply all over USA & Canada directly from our warehouse.
Does Art Asia Imports deliver allover US / Canada? How the order is shipped and how much time it take for delivery?
Art Asia provide door delivery to any part of US & Canada. All the orders are shipped through shipping companies like UPS, FedEx and XPO. Normally, the orders are shipped in 2-10 working days after the confirmation. Once shipped it may then take 3-10 days for delivery, depending on the location.
How can we trust Art Asia to order online?
- Art Asia Imports is established in 2005 and has been supplying all over the USA & Canada since then.
- Art Asia Imports can be found in TV ads, newspapers, magazines and can also be found the top listings of Google search page.
- You may call to us at 905-963-1294 or email at email@example.com and get quick response for any of your query.
- We have our customers mostly in all towns/cities in US & Canada.
- Our testimonial page shows the remarks from many of our valued clients. These remarks are true and posted in their own words without any exaggeration. We can give the reference of some customers if needed.
Why should we consider buying from Art Asia Imports instead of buying directly from India?
There are a few points to be considered before making this decision.
- Art Asia Imports is a local company based in US / Canada and hence can provide instant delivery and after-sales services.
- Art Asia Imports has a warehouse based in Buffalo, NY and keep huge stock of all the items shown on the website. Hence the delivery can be made immediately after the order is placed unless the item is sold out.
- Being based in North America, we are aware of the quality standards of countries like the USA & Canada. We use high-quality material in all areas and follow any all rules and regulations specified by the government. For example, the USA and many European countries banned the use of plywood which doesn’t meet the standards set for the emission of Formaldehyde and is not certified by TSCA. We use this certified plywood even it is very costly as is imported into India from Finland / Russia because it is not manufactured there.
- There is no need to make advance payment, wait months for delivery and do follow-ups.
- Customers receive exactly what they have ordered with no surprises.
- There is no need to pay anything extra for customs & duty and even no need to take any such hassles. Most suppliers in India are not aware of the local charges of custom clearance and transportation from seaport to home which contributes 60% of total shipping cost.
- There are many hidden shipping charges when order is delivered directly from India. Art Asia Imports, there are no additional charges, you just pay what you see online.
- Art Asia Imports gives a warranty for any defective, damaged, or wrong parts, and resolves/replaces without any additional cost. We always stand behind our products even it is out of warranty period and provide the best assistance whenever needed.
- Last but most important, our customer service is highly appreciated by all customers and we are proud of this.
Do you go for any sale, promotions, or discounts anytime?
Since we are supplier and supply directly from our warehouse, our prices are already at the warehouse rate, almost close to wholesale prices. We work with minimum margins and hence there is no room for further discounts then shown on site. Hence, we never go for any sale or promotions. Sometimes, we offer discounts on some items if it is to be cleared off / discontinued.
What are the payment options?
Payment can be made by any credit or debit card or through PayPal account while placing the order online. There is no option of cheque/cash in person.
Few banks in USA like Bank of America charge foreign transaction fees. Most banks these days don’t any charge any such fee. Clients are advised to check with their bank before choosing which card to use.
Are there any custom duty & taxes or any other charges to be paid extra?
There is no custom duty and brokerage to be paid by customers in USA & Canada. Neither customers have to get involved in any customs hassles.
There is no any tax for delivery USA except New York. Taxes in New York is as per the rates in county. There is GST / HST charges for delivery in Canada as per the rate in the province.
Can anyone come to the warehouse to pick up goods and pay in person?
There is no option to pick up the order from the warehouse. However in some circumstances, we can arrange to pick up from our Buffalo warehouse. For this, first the order needs to be placed online with full payment, we will then refund the shipping amount. An appointment is needed to come to the warehouse to pick up the order.
What if an item is sold out? When it will be available?
Product detail page shows the availability status of the item. If the item is sold out, there is a message which shows when the item will be available. Customer can put the email to get notification once the items arrives.
Does Art Asia Imports arrange deliveries in other parts of world?
Yes, with our manufacturing & export setup located in Gujarat& Rajasthan in India, we supply all over world. However there may be certain conditions regarding the minimum order value. Shipping charges will be different than shown on site.
What are some common issues with handcrafted products like ours?
Even though full precautions are taken while manufacturing and packaging our products, there may be some issues which are normal to any wooden handicraft products. This includes scratches, paint chip off, wood chip off, hairline cracks. Such issues are to be taken care by customer at their place. We provide full support to resolve such issues.
- Scratches, paint chip off (especially in Sankheda products), wood chip off, dents and hairline cracks are common and are not considered as damage. In fact, they don’t affect the strength & functionality of the product. These issues can easily be resolved by paint touch-ups and if needed by filling the cracks with wood filler. Paint touch up is mostly done by permanent markers available in most colors at any art shops like Michael. Wood fillers & brown stains are available at shops like Home Depot & Walmart. These are not costly, but we are ready to reimburse the charges.
- Hairline cracks & gaps are common in any natural solid wood furniture even those made locally. Even the wood is properly treated and dried, there are always chances of moisture remaining inside. This moisture tries to come out as it dries which creates the cracks. These cracks/gaps don’t affect the strength/functionality of the item but still could affect the look especially if it is on the front. In such scenarios, wood filler with glue is used to fill up the gap then touched up with paint or stain. We are ready to reimburse the cost of these materials.
- Sometimes, there can be issues of balancing mainly in the swings. These can happen either due to an uneven floor or legs. In most of this case, this issue gets resolved automatically on its own after using it for a couple of days. Sometimes putting a felt pad under the legs is useful if there is much variation.
- Despite each item being fully assembled and tested before being packed, there is probability of a hole/groove misaligned. In most cases, a manual adjustment resolves the issue. If there is a big variation in the alignment and a handy person is needed, we are ready to reimburse the charges.
- The fabric design pattern keeps changing in the market. Hence there is a possibility that the actual fabric is different than shown in the product picture. However, we are trying our best to maintain the shade of the fabric. Customers should contact us if any doubt about the fabric.
Is there any warranty / return policy? What to do if there is any damage / breakage in the item?
All of our products are fully warranted against any manufacturing & technical defects for up to 6 months. However, we provide full support to customers if there is an issue even after the warranty period.
The order can’t be cancelled once it is shipped.
Due to the nature of our products, there is no return policy for any damage / defect. However, it is our responsibility to resolve any such issue. Depending on the item, and the type of damage, we provide assistance on how the issues can be resolved. If the damaged part is small and detachable, we can provide replacement. If the part is big and / or non detachable we provide full assistance how to repair / resolve the issue. For certain damage, if needs professional repair, we reimburse the repair charges, up to a reasonable amount only after our approval of the cost.
If any detachable small part needs to be replaced and is not available with us, it may need to be shipped from India which may take a couple of weeks. For big parts, it may take more time as it needs to be made and bring here in our next shipment.
The most common damages are scratches, chip off and hairline cracks. These kinds of damages are very normal. They don’t affect the strength and functionality of the item and can easily be repaired by simple touch up / wood filling. Hairline cracks are common on any natural wood item. Even on any nicely treated & seasoned wood item, the crack may develop due to the moisture content inside, especially in the thicker parts. These cracks can easily be filled up with wood filler and touched up.
For touch-ups, we advise customers to use permanent markers available at any art shop like Michael. Wood filler are available at many local shops like Home Depot. We pay for these materials.
As mentioned earlier, our products are not refundable. However, in the event of any dispute and we have agreed to accept a return or get a replacement of the item, the customer has to repack the item in the same packing wrap and box properly and be responsible for any damage in transit. Replacement/refund can be issued only when we receive the item in a safe condition and then agree to do so. All the return shipping and re-shipping (if needed) charges are paid by the customer.
For full details about our policy, please refer to our terms & conditions.